Double-Down Sweepstakes: Daily Reward Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Double-Down Sweepstakes: Daily Reward (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Virgin America, Inc., Mindspace, Inc., Avis Budget Group, Inc., Carey International, Inc., FTD Group, Inc., Gilt Global Trading & Procurement Company, The Hertz Corporation, Hilton Worldwide Inc., Mandarin Oriental Management USA Inc., Marriott International, Inc., MOGL Loyalty Services, Inc., Kerzner International Ltd., Joie de Vivre Inc., Accruity Inc., Rocket Travel, Inc., Silvercar Inc., Way To Be Designs, LLC, Singapore Airlines, Morgans Hotel Group Co., Sixt Rent a Car, LLC, Crunch LLC, Portico Club, LLC, ePrize, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Virgin America, Inc., 555 Airport Blvd., Burlingame, CA 94010. Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on August 8, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), ends on September 6, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period") and consists of thirty (30) days (each a "Daily Entry Period"). Mindspace, Inc.'s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter during the Promotion Period:
- Play Go Big Bingo: Visit http://gobigbingo.virginamerica.com and play Go Big Bingo by answering trivia questions to uncover spaces. Once you have achieved Bingo, follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid email address, and click to enter the Daily Prize drawing. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Daily Entry Period drawing.
- Enter Without Playing Go Big Bingo: Visit http://gobigbingo.virginamerica.com and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid email address, and click to enter the Daily Prize drawing. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Daily Entry Period drawing.
- Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during each applicable Daily Entry Period, on or around September 16, 2013. Non-winning Daily Entry Period entries will not carry over into subsequent Daily Entry Period drawings. The potential winners will be notified by email or phone. Except where prohibited, each potential winner of a prize with an approximate retail value ("ARV") over $600 (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration (if applicable) or provide any other requested information, within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prize will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
Prizes: There will be thirty (30) prize categories, which are listed below. One (1) category of prizes will be awarded per one (1) Daily Entry Period, and no Daily Entry Period will have the same prize category. The specific prize category awarded for each Daily Entry Period will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Prize Qty ARV Fifteen (15) Avis gift certificates, each for one (1) day of a free rental car 2 $550 A Budget gift certificate for a free rental car 10 $35 A Carey chauffeured limousine service gift certificate 1 $200 A FTD gift card 10 $50 A www.Gilt.com digital gift card 3 $100 Two (2) Hawaiian Airlines travel vouchers for a roundtrip flight from the West Coast to Hawaii 1 $1,600 A Hertz rental car gift certificate 4 $25 A Hilton HHonors gift certificate for one (1) night's stay at a participating Hilton Hotel 5 $300 Two (2) nights' stay at the Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas (single room, double occupancy) 2 $750 Two (2) nights' stay at the Mandarin Oriental, New York (single room, double occupancy) 2 $2,000 Two (2) nights' stay at the Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco (single room, double occupancy) 2 $1,200 Two (2) nights' stay at Hotel Adagio, Autograph Collection, San Francisco (single room, double occupancy) 1 $765 25,000 Elevate Points 1 $500 Two (2) nights' stay at the One & Only Palmilla, San José del Cabo, Mexico (beach front terrace junior suite, double occupancy), inclusive of tax and service fee. *Please note blackout dates apply including all holidays. 1 $3,341 One (1) night's stay at the Hotel Rex, San Francisco (single room, double occupancy) 1 $225 Courtesy of PointsHound: A three-night Mexico Getaway package. Getaway package includes: three (3) nights' accommodations (up to $1,000) at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; ground transportation to and from airport and hotel; and one (1) tour or activity (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). 1 $1,250 Courtesy of PointsHound: A two-night Las Vegas weekend package. Getaway package includes: two (2) nights' accommodations at a Four Seasons Hotel (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); ground transportation to and from airport and hotel; and one (1) tour or activity (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). 1 $1,500 A Rocketmiles credit. (Winner must be an existing Rocketmiles member or create a Rocketmiles account in order to redeem credit. Terms and conditions apply.) 6 $100 A three-day Hi-Tech Audi A4 rental from Silvercar 3 $350 A Virgin America fan pack, including a rickshaw weekender bag, a water bottle, and a main cabin model airplane 1 $165 Two (2) Singapore Airlines travel vouchers for a roundtrip, economy-class flight from the United States to North Asia. Winner’s flight must originate from a Singapore Airlines serviced airport. 1 $2,000 Two (2) nights' stay (single room, double occupancy) with couple's massage at Mondrian South Beach. Winner must complete the stay by August 31, 2014 or prize will be forfeited. 1 $1,250 Dinner for two (2) in Velvet Room at Clift (San Francisco). Winner must use by August 31, 2014 or prize will be forfeited. 1 $300 Two (2) nights' stay at the Mondrian Los Angeles (balcony suite, double occupancy). Winner must complete the stay by August 31, 2014 or prize will be forfeited. 1 $950 One (1) night's stay (single room, double occupancy), including $50 in food and beverages at Hudson (New York). Winner must complete the stay by August 31, 2014 or prize will be forfeited. 1 $375 A Sixt gift certificate for a free weekend car rental. Valid at participating Sixt locations through July 31, 2014. 6 $135 A One-Year Crunch Gym Membership 1 $1250 Two (2) Virgin Australia travel vouchers for a roundtrip, economy-class tickets from Los Angeles, CA to Australia 1 $3000 Two (2) nights' stay (single room, double occupancy) at a Portico residence in Las Vegas, NV 1 $1500 3,000 Elevate points – courtesy of MOGL 3 $60
For Rental Car Prizes: Winners must have a valid driver's license and sign and agree to terms of the car rental service. Prizes are transferrable if winner does not meet the requirements for rental car service.
For Elevate Points Prizes: Sponsor will deposit the points directly into winner's Elevate account. If winner does not have an Elevate account, he/she will need to create one in order to receive his/her prize. Terms and conditions of Elevate points apply. Elevate points are non-status qualifying.
For Travel Prizes: Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight, if applicable. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and (if applicable) those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in any package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. If applicable, unless child of winner, travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents, and winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel, as applicable.
For All Prizes: Terms and conditions apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates, if applicable. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Daily Entry Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person per Daily Entry Period.
- Release: By receipt of the prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Mindspace, Inc., Avis Budget Group, Inc., Carey International, Inc., FTD Group, Inc., Gilt Global Trading & Procurement Company, The Hertz Corporation, Hilton Worldwide Inc., Mandarin Oriental Management USA Inc., Marriott International, Inc., MOGL Loyalty Services, Inc., Kerzner International Ltd., Joie de Vivre Inc., Accruity Inc., Rocket Travel, Inc., Silvercar Inc., Way To Be Designs, LLC, Singapore Airlines, Morgans Hotel Group Co., Sixt Rent a Car, LLC, Crunch LLC, Portico Club, LLC, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/16yTMso. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2013 ePrize, Inc. All rights reserved.